If you know what's good for you, you'll keep your mind under control during your next CAT scan. You should especially avoid thoughts like the following.
1. My nose itches.
2. The supermagnet is making my dental fillings vibrate.
3. I could swear this tube was bigger when they first rolled me in.
4. Those "clunks" sound like that time I left a wrench in my work pants and wrecked the washing machine.
5. They lied to me. They aren't scanning my body; they're reading my brain waves.
6. What if the technician takes a coffee break and forgets I'm here?
7. I swear this tube is getting smaller.
8. Every time the machine buzzes, my nose itches even more.
9. I am sooo sorry I drank a full bottle of water this morning.
I hope you weren't expecting anything profound.
If I ever need to plead insanity, this blog will provide valuable evidence.
Copyright (c) 2022 by Leah Carson, d/b/a Excellent Words, LLC