7 ways to keep the zing in your marriage
My love is like a red, red corn dog.
1. Each week, set aside one night for a romantic date, preferably with each other.
2. Enact your secret bedroom fantasies. You’re Howdy Doodie, she’s Lamb Chop. You’re Eva Braun, he’s Adolph Hitler. You’re both Brangelina. Whatever floats your boat.
3. Try a new activity together: visit a landfill, for instance, or cook homemade corn dogs in the deep fryer.
4. There’s nothing like a mutual enemy to create a bond, so find something you both detest (highway roundabouts? February?) and spend quality time kvetching about it.
5. Take a picnic. It doesn’t have to be fancy, as long as you bring lots of booze.
6. Enroll in a cool class together. Consider a foreign language like HTML, or maybe something practical like sofa reupholstering.
7. Feed each other with chocolate-dipped fruit. If fresh fruit is beyond your budget, use prunes or dog treats.
Comments are closed.
I hope you weren't expecting anything profound.
If I ever need to plead insanity, this blog will provide valuable evidence.
Copyright (c) 2022 by Leah Carson, d/b/a Excellent Words, LLC