What do laughing hyenas laugh at?
The cliché “laughing hyenas” exists for a reason. But what, exactly, tickles the funny bone of your typical hyena? Our informal survey of 197 local hyenas reveals their top five favorite jokes.
5. “Your mother’s so fat, she looks like a hippo.”
4. “I love the smell of rotting wildebeest in the morning.”
3. “Why did the monkey cross the road? To get run over by a tourist safari truck, and then we’ll eat what’s left.”
2. “A pygmy walks into a bar, and the bartender says, ‘I’ll bet you want a shortie.’ ”
And the current favorite hyena joke:
1. “Two hyenas are eating a clown. One says to the other, ‘Does this taste funny to you?’ ”
Comments are closed.
I hope you weren't expecting anything profound.
If I ever need to plead insanity, this blog will provide valuable evidence.
Copyright (c) 2022 by Leah Carson, d/b/a Excellent Words, LLC