- You bend over to tie your shoe and almost pass out when you stand up again.
- Lately, the closest you’ve come to being suspended upside down was when you got stuck in your La-Z-Boy recliner.
- You get motion sickness watching a tennis match on TV.
- You experience the feeling of your brain going one way and your body going another every Monday morning, without paying $65 for an admission pass.
- Your idea of soaring heights: using a stepladder to change a light bulb.
- The thrill over “loss of control” dimmed when you started wearing Depends.
After a certain age, amusement rides become just too much. Here are some clues that you’ve passed that tipping (woozy, puking) point.
I hope you weren't expecting anything profound.
If I ever have to plead insanity, this blog will provide valuable evidence.
Copyright (c) 2016 by Leah Carson, d/b/a Excellent Words, LLC