It's almost August, so get your rear in gear and have some summer fun before it's too late.
1. Bike in the nude. Then stop for lunch at an outdoor café, and lean your bike against an adjacent table.
2. Parasail nude. You can gross out hundreds of beachgoers at once.
3. Hang up clothes to dry on your backyard clothesline while not wearing any yourself. Your neighbors will be amused by the irony.
4. Go horseback riding, a la Lady Godiva.
5. Streak through the park during your community’s July 4th picnic. This activity also provides your daily dose of cardio.
6. Try one of those carnival rides that hang riders upside down. Being nude enhances the experience tenfold.
I hope you weren't expecting anything profound.
If I ever need to plead insanity, this blog will provide valuable evidence.
Copyright (c) 2022 by Leah Carson, d/b/a Excellent Words, LLC