2. Enact your secret bedroom fantasies. You’re Howdy Doodie, she’s Lamb Chop. You’re Eva Braun, he’s Adolph Hitler. You’re both Brangelina. Whatever floats your boat.
3. Try a new activity together: visit a landfill, for instance, or cook homemade corn dogs in the deep fryer.
4. There’s nothing like a mutual enemy to create a bond, so find something you both detest (highway roundabouts? February?) and spend quality time kvetching about it.
5. Take a picnic. It doesn’t have to be fancy, as long as you bring lots of booze.
6. Enroll in a cool class together. Consider a foreign language like HTML, or maybe something practical like sofa reupholstering.
7. Feed each other with chocolate-dipped fruit. If fresh fruit is beyond your budget, use prunes or dog treats.